Dr. Daniel Schwarze MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Saint Louis, MO

3.9

June 21st, 2016
He's saved me a year already from a knee replacement and we are still going. He's very personable and caring.

January 14th, 2016
I was referred to Dr Schwarze and I can't say enough good. He actually spends time with you and did a great job on my hip! If you need an orthopedic surgeon in St. Louis you can't get better care/quality/experience and personal touch than Dr. Schwarze.

July 8th, 2014
Finally an honest opinion
After a bunch of useless appointments, I finally got a definitive answer to my problem that did not require surgery. He limps because he does not want to have surgery either. Finally a surgeon who is not knife happy. His office filled out all my paperwork without a problem

July 26th, 2013
He had my benefits program from work canceled bc he said I refused treatments, and that I could nt explain my therapy program. The treatments he offered had recently been done one i couldn't afford and the therapy was swimming and rehab that he sent me to. When I received my denial letter in the mail I couldn't believe he put those statement in his notes,when I tried to questioned him on them he told me he really didn't care he's not in to politics and dealing with insurance company. He was very rude to me and I would not recommend him to anyone, and told me there's nothing he can do for me.

July 13th, 2013
Read before going
Made an appt to see this guy for a 3 rd opinion. Wow he is extremely overweight with a limp and he was talking to me about MY hip. He was sweating profusely, he was unprofessional and he treated me like an idiot. Turns out I didn't need the surgery he strongly suggested. DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY!

August 7th, 2012
Regular Guy
He is to the point. Easy to talk with. Really seems interested in your problems. Helps find referrals if needed

July 2nd, 2011
I would Honestly recommend him .. He is to me a Layman's term doctor. Says it the way it is and not offended if you want a second opinion. This will be my second surgery with him 2 different things going on, so therefore I trust and respect him....