A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sciubba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sciubba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciubba graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sciubba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michael Sciubba MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Sciubba practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sciubba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sciubba practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons and Baltimore Neurologists.