Dr. Daniel Sciubba MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2017
Would not trust anyone else
He gave me my life back after removing a tumor, and doing a lumbar fusion. I would not trust anyone elsee.

November 15th, 2016
Couldn't have been nicer!

September 1st, 2016
Dr Sciubba was very through and explained everything to me in detail. He left the decision to me. I opted for surgery. It went EXCELLENT. I have ZERO pain and my recovery (I'm 3 weeks, 2 days out) has been a breeze! I am so thankful for his expertise!

August 30th, 2016
Wonderful
I would refer him to anyone. After being in severe pain for 25 years from sciatica I was walking the next day, I could cross my knees and touch my toes. I was totally pain free. He also did surgery on my spine he did a lumbar Fusion and I was pain-free for that also. If I need more surgery he will be the one to do it. He explains everything so you understand it and he's always available.

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Sciubba was my doctor and surgeon for spondylosis. A year ago he performed a spinal fusion of L5-S1 on me. The surgery went well without any complications. I started walking on the second day, and could pursue easy rehabilitation exercises after a week. Today, almost a full year after the surgery, I experience almost no pain at all when performing everyday activities, and thanks to Dr. Sciubba's great work I could also go back to doing all the sports that I love. I feel great. If it wasn't for Dr. Sciubba, I would have to give up my passion for horseback riding and probably still be doing rehabilitation and hoping for best results. The overall experience at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and the visits went by smoothly and without any difficulties. Dr. Sciubba's Staff was also very helpful at all times, and whenever I had to contact them via e-mail, I would always receive a prompt response. The waiting time for a visit never extended 10 min and Dr. Sciubba always asked about my wellbeing and listened to what I have to say.

July 24th, 2016
Hi and his staff are life savers. I'm great full to have him as my Doctor.

NO MORE TO ASK
LUMBAR LAMINECTOMIES DONE WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS...CORRECT DIAGNOSIS..GOOD POSTOP CARE....COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT ALSO..

July 24th, 2016
Dr. Sciubba provided a superb outcome for my issue, a tumor in the middle of my spinal column. It had affected my walk , occluded my spine by 60% and would have continued to grow. Dr. Sciubba successfully removed the tumor, my walk has returned to normal and I have no residual effect from this problem. I'm absolutely delighted with Dr. Sciubba and his wonderful skills and have recommended him to two other people.

May 31st, 2016
SPINAL FUSION WITH 67 DEGREE SCOLI
I think Dr. Sciubba is the best doctor that I have seen for my condition. he performed my surgery, but it did not go so well with my condition he only took care of my spondylolisthesis, told me it was too risky to perform a total spine. the surgery was not a success but he did his best. the only thing that I didn't agree with is that he cannot admit that the surgery was not a success and it made my condition worse. my L-5 nerve has more agrivation making it hard for me

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Scuibba is the best!

March 11th, 2016
Worth the wait for the appointment. Highly recommend.

November 4th, 2015
My first appointment I thought Dr. Scuibba was okay- somewhat rushed and a little arrogant, but he did listen and then referred me to pain management to Rule in/out potential causes of a debilitating back. Second appointment I felt like he just blew me off and was eager to send me on to an orthopedist next. I think when some doctors aren't sure what's wrong, they aren't okay with saying, "I don't know." They have to act arrogant and rude to the patient. Like he does.