A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Scodary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Scodary, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Scodary, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Scodary graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Scodary has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Scodary FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Scodary practice?
- Dr. Daniel Scodary has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Scodary practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Neurological Surgeons.