Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon
12255 De Paul Dr
Ste 830
Bridgeton, MO 63044
314-291-6556
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Pat Jones on Mar 13th, 2014

Okay, let me make this perfectly clear .... I LOVE THIS DOCTOR !! He has done wonders for my back (surgery was 5 hours if that tells you anything) and I'm not even completely fused yet...I have little, if any, real pain (I lived with it for 15 years ! ) and once I'm fused will be able to walk well again ! I had RN's coming into my hospital room wanting to see my incision....every one of their comments were "Oh my, that's beautiful work!"..... I have the utmost respect for this man and his abilities! He's very good at what he does and the best part is......he knows it !!! Great guy !!!

|  Awesome outcome  |  show details
by marie on Oct 4th, 2013

My son saw Dr. Scodary 2 years ago for a spinal fusion. My son was 20 years old at the time of the surgery. 2 years and counting and he appears to have a very good outcome from the surgery. Before the surgery his pain was almost unbearable and now it is reduced by 95%. That's an awesome outcome.

|  RELATIVE OF A PATIENT HE DID SURGERY ON  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

THIS DOCTOR NEED HIS LICENSE TAKEN AND SHOULD NOT BE DOING SURGERY

|  so sweet  |  show details
by amy lucks on Feb 26th, 2013

I have not had my surgery yet but it is schedule in about a month and a half, but I have spent time with him in appointments a couple times and have talked to Barb, his medical assistant, when I scheduled my surgery, she is the sweetest lady I've ever spoken to at a drs office, she made me feel so at ease and answered every question i had and made me aware that they, her and doctor scodary, we're there for any questions I had before and up to the surgery. She assured me that I can call it anytime and asking me questions I want, I couldn't have been made to feel more comfortable by her :-) she spent almost 30 min answering my questions about the surgery etc.

|  New life...Dr. Scodary is a 10  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

As my second back surgery,I found Dr. Scodary and staff excellent. He quickly earned my trust when he was recommended by a family friend who is an out-of-state neurosurgeon. I was not disappointed. After multi-level fusion, My pain has been reduced from a chronic 8 to a 1. Absolute miracle. DePaul was excellent as a hospital as well.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

The lady named Barb in the office was rude and was not friendly at all. She makes me not want to come back.

|  exceptional doctor and person!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

exceptional doctor and person!

|  Love this DOc  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Worth the wait :)

|  workman's comp.  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

Although the Doc. didn't help my case at all. I found him to be quite personable and a joy to talk to. I was hoping for another visit just so I could see him again. Which is why the ratings are low. I didn't spend enough time with him and haven't seen him sense. I have had a crush on him ever sense I met him. Although its been at least ten years I still think of him often. What a sweetheart!!! I tried to call to thank him for being so kind but was treated rather rudely on the phone so I'd like to say thank you now.

|  Office staff terrible, Doc great  |  show details
by Kathryn on Jun 1st, 2010

Barb the lady in the office in incredible rude. Acted annoyed when asked a simple question.