Dr. Daniel Scodary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Scodary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

The Best of the Best

Changed my life. What an amazing surgeon. I had 3-level spinal fusion and was walking in days and pain relieved instantly.

June 1st, 2015

Very approachable

March 14th, 2014

Okay, let me make this perfectly clear .... I LOVE THIS DOCTOR !! He has done wonders for my back (surgery was 5 + hours if that tells you anything) and I'm not even completely fused yet...I have little, if any, real pain (I lived with it for 15 + years ! ) and once I'm fused will be able to walk well again ! I had RN's coming into my hospital room wanting to see my incision....every one of their comments were "Oh my, that's beautiful work!"..... I have the utmost respect for this man and his abilities! He's very good at what he does and the best part is......he knows it !!! Great guy !!!

October 4th, 2013

Awesome outcome

My son saw Dr. Scodary 2 years ago for a spinal fusion. My son was 20 years old at the time of the surgery. 2 years and counting and he appears to have a very good outcome from the surgery. Before the surgery his pain was almost unbearable and now it is reduced by 95%. That's an awesome outcome.

February 27th, 2013

so sweet

I have not had my surgery yet but it is schedule in about a month and a half, but I have spent time with him in appointments a couple times and have talked to Barb, his medical assistant, when I scheduled my surgery, she is the sweetest lady I've ever spoken to at a drs office, she made me feel so at ease and answered every question i had and made me aware that they, her and doctor scodary, we're there for any questions I had before and up to the surgery. She assured me that I can call it anytime and asking me questions I want, I couldn't have been made to feel more comfortable by her :-) she spent almost 30 min answering my questions about the surgery etc.

November 6th, 2012

New life...Dr. Scodary is a 10+

As my second back surgery,I found Dr. Scodary and staff excellent. He quickly earned my trust when he was recommended by a family friend who is an out-of-state neurosurgeon. I was not disappointed. After multi-level fusion, My pain has been reduced from a chronic 8 to a 1. Absolute miracle. DePaul was excellent as a hospital as well.

March 24th, 2012

The lady named Barb in the office was rude and was not friendly at all. She makes me not want to come back.

March 12th, 2012

exceptional doctor and person!

exceptional doctor and person!

January 19th, 2012

Love this DOc

Worth the wait :)

August 23rd, 2011

workman's comp.

Although the Doc. didn't help my case at all. I found him to be quite personable and a joy to talk to. I was hoping for another visit just so I could see him again. Which is why the ratings are low. I didn't spend enough time with him and haven't seen him sense. I have had a crush on him ever sense I met him. Although its been at least ten years I still think of him often. What a sweetheart!!! I tried to call to thank him for being so kind but was treated rather rudely on the phone so I'd like to say thank you now.

June 1st, 2010

Office staff terrible, Doc great

Barb the lady in the office in incredible rude. Acted annoyed when asked a simple question.

August 9th, 2017