Dr. Daniel Scoppetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Scoppetta?

June 7th, 2011

This was the first time I met this Dr. and he was pleasant, but the office staff, especially his nurse made me want to run. She had the most rude attitude and I felt like my being there was a burden. I told her so, and said I was going to leave, to which she begged me to stay. After I stayed, the attitude started up again, and I again told her I was going to leave...at which point, I left. I've never had an experience like this and it was quite dumbfounding. I will not be returning.

September 16th, 2010

distribution manager

Dr scoppetta seem to be a caring doctor but i MUST say his assistant needs to be talked to by the doctors or fired ,she is so un professional- and just to me is in the wrong profession it a people job she acts like she is the dr and she doing the patients a favor-iam not the only one that feels this way- i have checked other posts on the dr and its the same tune

June 7th, 2010

I love Dr. Scoppetta - not crazy about his nurse

I went to see Dr. Scoppetta referred by an endocrinologist - he wasn't sold on the fact that I needed surgery - sent me for an additional test - in the end I didn't need surgery. His nurse is like the Gestapo. If you call to talk to the doctor she will only relay messages - not sure if this is the way Dr. S wants it but it makes you feel like she is the Dr. police and the only one who has permission to talk to the doctor. I do love Dr. Scoppetta though - he is the best. The office staff is very nice the receptionist is a peach.

November 10th, 2015