A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Scott, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carl Scott MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Daniel Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Scott practices Psychiatry near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Psychiatrists.