A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Selig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Selig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selig
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Selig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Selig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Selig graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Selig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Selig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Selig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Selig has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Selig practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.