Dr. Daniel Sengenberger DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2016
Watch out.
Dr. Sengenberger was an hour late for his appointment with me and after my wait basically tried to tell me my injury wasn't real. He sounded like he was trying his hardest not to approve an MRI for an injury other specialists have acknowledged and suggested. He was condescending, smug, and an all around arrogant man who made me for the first time question his office's choice in who they have represent them. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but he needs to keep his personal life separate from the people he has been paid to help.

September 12th, 2015
I am the daughter of a doctor and have high standards. I have unfortunately been to many doctors who have varied in quality. Dr. Sengenberger, or Dr. Dan as he's referred to is by far the most wonderful doctor. I have had. He is kind, compassionate, and very thorough. I have had some unique ailments and he took a lot of time and put in a lot of effort in trying different things that could help. He always makes you feel comfortable. I have often felt self-conscious about some of my issues and Dr. Dan has always been so compassionate. He seems to go above and beyond to help his patients...so if he's ever late for an appointment it just means he is giving someone his full attentions just as you would want for your own appointment. I am so happy to have found him as he not only wants to cure you but also seems to want to really help you feel better out of his compassionate nature.

September 10th, 2014