A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Senseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Senseng is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Senseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Senseng graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Senseng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mendoza Senseng MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Senseng practice?
- Dr. Daniel Senseng has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Senseng practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Holland, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Internists.