A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Senseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Senseng graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Senseng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Senseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Senseng practice?
Dr. Daniel Senseng practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Senseng, Dr. Danny Senseng, Dr. Dan Senseng, Dr. Danilo Senseng