A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sewell, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sewell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Sewell MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sewell practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.