A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shalev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shalev, Cosmetic Surgery, Phlebology ,Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalev graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shalev MD is a male Pain Management, has 37 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Shalev practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shalev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shalev practices Interventional Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pain Management Doctors.