Dr. Daniel Shank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Shank?

November 2nd, 2015

Highly recommended

Among the most amicable primary health providers I've seen. Respectful, inquisitive, and insightful, with a warm manner. Top notch doc.

July 31st, 2013

Patient

Dr. Shank is one of the best physician I've ever had... He is caring, passionate and actually listens to what is going on. I hate that he left MetroHealth and his compassion for his work will be missed.

March 12th, 2013

This was my first appointment in trying to establlish a new primary care physician. I am a patient iin excruciating pain and was trying to tell him and he said 'I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME HERE". Asked for pain medication until I go through the appropriate channels, he said no I don't give out narcotics. This doctor should not be practicing mediciine. I put a formal complaint in on him. He also never ordered a complete bloodwork as being a new patient or anything. He could see I could not sit long or stand or walk without being in pain, and just said I don't prescribe narcotics for that kind of pain when he didn't even have enough time for me to explain all the pain and show all of my reports. again he yelled at me and sad "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME. So again why schedule a new patient visit who needs help and treat them like crap. I hope I can report this doctor even further to the Ohio AMA

July 31st, 2010

In my opinion, terrible bedside manner. He was reluctant to refer for more specialized diagnosis and treatment.

April 8th, 2009

I was more impressed with the person who came in first and did the evaluation. We had some additional test done and the bill came before the test results (3weeks later). Also we were referred to another Dr. for further treatment and we have had to call to ask about this since we haven't heard anything. I am sure the Dr. is good but his bedside manner was awful especially to be in pediatrics.

June 10th, 2017