A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sharkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sharkey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Emmett Sharkey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sharkey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sharkey practices Otolaryngology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Otolaryngologists.