Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Shaw
Dr. Daniel Shaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave. and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Shaw has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Daniel Shaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, MA.
Dr. Eugene Cacciola
Newton, MA 0.05 mi42
Dr. Robert Elswit
Newton, MA 0.05 mi36
Dr. Mark Strecker
Adolescent Medicine, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Newton, MA 0.05 mi33