inactive

Daniel Shaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 2 reviews

August 30th, 2016
Excellent care
I have recommended him to many friends he takes time with you remembers issues from many years back helps you see patterns is always willing to listen to why you may disagree with him and sometimes sees it your way or other times clearly explains the clinic reasons for why that just can't be. I love him, he runs a great private practice.

August 25th, 2011
Trouble refilling a prescription
Dr. Shaw failed to get me my prescription for xantax on time. I had called him several times to let him know that I needed a refill to no avail. When I finally did talk to him about it he claimed he would refill it in the morning and I woke up the next day and it wasn't available until six or seven in the evening. Usually a doctor is suppose to honor his word. Dr. Daniel Shaw did not. During the time I didn't receive my medication I threw up and physically my body was shaking. When I went through all of this all that it took from this doctor is two to five minutes to fax a prescription. This doctor has no compassion or listening skills to a person he is supposedly looking out for.