A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sheerin, Orthopedic Trauma, Pelvic & Acetabulum Fractures, Nonunions & Malunions Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheerin
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sheerin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sheerin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheerin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel V. Sheerin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Sheerin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sheerin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sheerin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.