A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sheerin, Orthopedic Trauma, Pelvic & Acetabulum Fractures, Nonunions & Malunions Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheerin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheerin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sheerin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheerin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel V. Sheerin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Sheerin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sheerin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sheerin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.