A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sheerin, Orthopedic Trauma, Pelvic & Acetabulum Fractures, Nonunions & Malunions Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sheerin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheerin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheerin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheerin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Sheerin practice?
Dr. Daniel Sheerin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.