Dr. Daniel Sheerin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sheerin?

August 27th, 2015

Dr Dismissive

Dr Sheerin was dismissive and arrogant. The implication was that I was wasting his time, even though I was a new patient (having just relocated to Oregon) and just 13 week's postoperative. In fact, it was a waste of my time. Poor bedside manner and little concern regarding follow up. Not recommended.

October 13th, 2012

Dr. Sheerin is a GENIUS!

Five+ years ago I had a 12' fall from my deck. Dr. Sheerin and his staff actually put me back together. The almost 3 weeks I was in Sacred Heart Hospital, this man was at my beside every single morning. I saw him in his office two years ago because I wanted to know what all was in my body holding me together. He had xrays done and showed me the situation. I didn't wait long at all for that appointment. Everyone at Slocum is professional and they are all so pleasant.

September 9th, 2015