A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sheesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheesley
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheesley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sheesley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sheesley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sheesley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sheesley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sheesley practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.