West Maple Plastic Surgery, MD
5807 W Maple Rd
Ste 177
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
248-865-6400
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best doctor!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Happy patient on Feb 14th, 2014

I was recommended to see him by a co worker. Being a nurse I asked around and everyone said see Dr.sherbert! He was my first and only consultation I had seen for breast augmentation! This man knows what he's doing and is so humble! The day off my surgery all the nurses in pre-op raved about him. One week post op and I feel great! He has the best bed side manners, puts patients at ease! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

by sherrie.s on Sep 21st, 2013

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!!!

|  Beware!!!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I would not recoment Dr Sherbert to anyone I know.

|  Dr. Sherbert is fantastic!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

I have had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Sherbert and am extremely happy! He is caring, thorough, efficient, and answers any and all questions. When in Beaumont both times, I could tell by the way the nurses reacted to Dr. Sherbert, that he was well-respected. I would recommend Dr. Sherbert highly.

|  surgery 5 weeks ago  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

after over 18 months of getting opinions from 4 different plastic surgeons my husband and I decided on Dr Sherbert. Choosing him was the best decision that I have ever made. Dr Sherbert is by far the most caring doctor that I have ever met when you are with him he gives you his undivided attention and answers all of your questions. It has been just 5 weeks since he performed a breast lift, augmentation and abdomnioplasty. I am very pleased with my results. this man takes alot of pride in his work and it shows tremendously. Thank You Dr. Sherbert for what you have given me!!!While I was in the hospital all of the nurses told me that I had chosen the plastic surgeon that they would choose and that made me feel very confident in my decision

by Rachel on Nov 15th, 2009

I am an RN who wanted to have breast augmentation done. I work in pre-op and recovery so I asked my co-workers in the OR who I should go to. I also asked my relative who is a physician to see who people at his facility would recommend. We all came up with Dr. Sherbert. He was excellent from the pre-op care to all of my follow-ups. He has since done surgery on family, is going to do surgery on other family, and my neighbor is returning from out of state to have him do her surgery. I highly recommend him. Grea man, great surgeon!

|  Dr. Sherbert  |  show details
by T. J. on Oct 9th, 2009

I just had abdominal liposuction from Dr. Sherbert - both him and his staff are great! He's honest, sincere, and really listened to my concerns. I wouldn't hesitate returning to him or referring family and friends - he's great!

|  One of the Best  |  show details
by Jennifer S. on Jul 8th, 2008

Dr. Sherbet has a widely known and highly respected reputation in the community. I know several nurses who have worked with him in the operating room and they have told me what an excellent surgeon he is, and that they would go to him without hesitation if they needed a plastic surgeon. I used him for reconstruction following a mastectomy at Sloan Kettering in NYC. He was so kind and genuine. I had an emergency situation following my surgery (bloodclot) and he met me on a Friday evening and then performed emergency surgery an hour later. He bent over backwards to get me into a hospital on a busy Friday night. I've recommended him to others and everyone raves about him. Too bad about the negative review on this site. It's the first bad thing I've ever heard or read about the man.

|  THIS DOCTOR PRETENDS HE IS SO NICE AND CARES!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2008

SUPPOSE TO BE AN EXPERT WITH BREAST RECONSTRUCTION BUT TORE ME APART. HAD HE TOLD ME THE TRUTH, I WOULD NOT HAVE PERMANENT DAMAGE! HE IS A GREEDY, SELFISH, LIAR. BEWARE. CANCER WAS HARD. THIS MAN MADE IT HELL!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Jan 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Beaumonts best: Dr. Sherbert is Beaumonts leading plastic surgery Dr and I just had a breast lift by and could not be happier If you want the BEST this is the Dr. your looking for

Read Full Review at yahoo.com