Dr. Daniel Sherer MD Patient Reviews

May 5th, 2016
the staff is absolutely horrible and rude

March 13th, 2011
Doctor's office is not interested in patients
I was supposed to be a new patient. I made an appointment and, when I got stuck in traffic, called the office as a courtesy to let them know that I would be 10 minutes late. The person who picked up the phone asked if I wished to reschedule. I told her that I was a short distance away and was going to be there very soon. She said that their office has a 15 minutes rule where, if you are 15 minutes late, the doctor will refuse to see you. I told her that nobody told me about the 15 minute rule when I scheduled the appointment, and that regardless, I would be only 10 minutes late so the 15 minute rule would not apply. She said that because I am a new patient, it would take approximately 10 minutes for me to fill out paperwork, which in addition to my being 10 minutes late, would put me over the 15 minute rule. I said that if I got there on time and took more than 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork would I still be required to reschedule and she said yes. I asked to speak with the office manager who told me the same thing. Regardless of the 15 minute rule, both women with whom I spoke were unprofessional and did not appear to want my business. I strongly discourage anybody looking for dermatologist from seeking this doctor or dealing with his staff.