Skilled Surgeon show details Skilled Surgeon
Dec 15th, 2015

As a former nurse I can't say enough about Dr. Sherick he is a very skilled surgeon so intelligent one of the only physicians whom I look forward to seeing and I definitely trust him with my life. He never compromises the quality of his work no matter how busy he is.

Meticulous surgeon, great staff show details Meticulous surgeon, great staff
Dec 14th, 2015

They listened to my unusual request for a smaller size breasts despite wanting to be augmented. What I really wanted were my 20 year old breast back. I feel young and am in decent shape but my body was giving in to aging. Dr. Sherick heard what I was asking and helped me make the right choice for me. My surgery went well and my recovery was uneventful. I had very little pain and my scars healed beautifully. The scars are barely noticeable. I am very happy with my end results.

Aug 14th, 2015

Very competent and caring with great surgical results

Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Sherick is a very talented doctor, I would highly recommend him to any one who is looking for quality compassionate care.

Feb 2nd, 2012

Everyone in the office was friendly and supportive as I underwent my procedures. They are a very caring staff.

by J on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Sherick and his staff are delightful to be with. My experience with him and his office was great! He really takes time to listen and offers great suggestions. I would recommend him to everyone!

Very pleased with Dr. Sherick and his staff show details Very pleased with Dr. Sherick and his staff
by R McPhail on Apr 12th, 2010

The team of professionals at the Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery are friendly, caring, and capable. They answered all questions, performed the procedures excellently, followed up with me after surgery, and I'm very pleased with the results. I highly recommend them!