A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shewmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shewmon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shewmon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shewmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shewmon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewmon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shewmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Shewmon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Shewmon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shewmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shewmon practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Sylmar Pediatricians and Sylmar Neurologists.