A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shewmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shewmon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewmon graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shewmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Shewmon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Shewmon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shewmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shewmon practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Sylmar Pediatricians and Sylmar Neurologists.