A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shoskes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shoskes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoskes graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shoskes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoskes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Shoskes practice?
Dr. Daniel Shoskes practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.