A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shoskes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shoskes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoskes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shoskes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoskes graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shoskes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Shoskes MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Shoskes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shoskes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shoskes practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.