A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shoskes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shoskes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoskes graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shoskes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arthur Shoskes MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Shoskes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shoskes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shoskes practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.