Overall Review

4.7

March 2nd, 2013
What a doctor should be
Dr. Shuler is exactly what you want in a pediatrician. I can't say enough good things about him. My daughter has been his patient since we moved down here almost 6 years ago (she's 9 now). He always treats us as if we are his only appointment for the day. He never rushes, he always listens, and you can tell that he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2011
All 4 of my kids see Dr Shuler and he is excellent. He has has a great nurse that works with him as well.

September 24th, 2008
When i was pregnant, i wanted to meet the man that was going to be treating my bundle of joy.. I called and made a consultation visit, the visit was scheduled very close to my due date but it was also in the middle of flu season! Dr.Schular let me come in during lunch hour and spoke with me the entire time about my cares and concerns, he was great then and he is even more amazing now that my daughter is here....Now when i was a child and teen my doctors were Baldrigde and Petrewsic, and they were among the best, and now Dr.Baldrige practices alongside of Dr.schular. So why not get the best for your little one who means the most to you...He always talks to you like a real person, and will sit with you and explain in the simpliest details to help you understand his diagnosis!!! He is A++ in my book!!