A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shurman, Dermatologist, Board Certified Mohs Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shurman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shurman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shurman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shurman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shurman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Shurman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Shurman practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Dermatologists.