A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shurman, Dermatologist, Board Certified Mohs Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shurman
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Shurman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shurman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shurman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shurman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shurman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Shurman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Shurman practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Dermatologists.