Dr. Daniel Sicking Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sicking?

January 25th, 2017

Good, sort of old fashioned doc

Hes a talker...but never rushes you.

April 3rd, 2013

Excellent Dr.

Have had Dr Sicking as our main physician for many years now, and he's top notch. He's thorough, methodical and organized, and very incisive in his diagnosis. He's always had our complete trust. The office staff is OK, but must be handled with diplomacy to get best results. To us, the services of an excellent Dr. are worth employing a little diplomacy with the office staff.

July 25th, 2012

Pleasure to have as a doctor! funny guy!

June 24th, 2012

Best office in Wake Forest

Dr. Sicking is a very caring person who takes his time with you. He made sure I understood what was going on and made sure I knew how and why I was taking a prescription. Follow ups are easy as I made one leaving the office. Jennifer that works there is very efficient at her job. I never have a problem getting an appointment even in an emergent situation. Both are very caring and would never leave this practice for another.

January 7th, 2012

Terrible Office Staff

Every time I call the office, the staff is either rude or extremely incompetent. When they first moved office I called to confirm the new location and just about had my head bitten off by an extremely rude receptionist who was just as rude in person. I also called to get a refill for prescriptions, the girl behind the counter sounded about 15 and didnt even know to take my number, my pharmacy number, or even ask what my medications were. I don't call the doctor to explain the receptionists how to do their job. EVERY single receptionist had been a complete pain to deal with. The doctor himself is ok, but doesnt really take time to listen to you or get to know you. Its like all they care about is collecting their checks. They do NOT follow up with you. I will be changing doctors.

November 11th, 2011

STAY AWAY!!! I have never been to a doctor with such poor medical service. The office staff is extremely rude. I had read the other comments online about the receptionist and her condescending attitude, they are so RIGHT! So many other choices in the area, don't go there!

November 5th, 2009

What is wrong here?

Just moved to Wake Forest. Checked references on this site, and found him on our list of preferred doctors for insurance. Receptionist/Secretary was so rude and disrespectful! Did not want to give me an appointment, but asked many questions about my prescriptions. Not sure if Dr. Sicking knows how the gate keeper is treating prospective patients, but when my husband called back she said "we don't need your business".

September 22nd, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I have had many doctors in my life, but none as caring and none that have gotten to know me and my medical situation as well as Dr. Sicking has. He is kind, helpful and always available within a day when I need to see him. I highly recommend him.

September 4th, 2009

He's Great

We have been with Dr. Sicking since he first opened his practice in Wake Forest. He and his staff are great. We can easily get appointments and when we get there we rarely have to wait over 5 minutes or so. He has been accurate in his diagnoses and very helpful working with our uninsured status. I would highly recommend Dr. Sicking.

August 18th, 2009

Tremendous Doctor

Dr. Sicking has served as my primary care physician since he opened his practice in Wakefield. He is extraordinarily knowlegable, is superb in diagnosis and provides outstanding care. We are fortunate to have him as a care giver in our community

February 11th, 2009

excellent doctor

i was very impressed and pleased with my visit. i highly recomend Dr. Sicking

October 25th, 2016