Overall Review

3.6

January 19th, 2016
excellence in plastic surgery
awesome doctor ~!

March 26th, 2015
Excellent Overall

June 13th, 2011
Office Staff Disappointment
I am very disappointed and was drove to tears with the services rendered to me during my appointment with Dr. Daniel Sigman. I was given an appointment two months after making the initial call to Dr. Sigmans office at 12:15 pm and was asked to arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. As planned with all important appointments, I arrive 15 minutes early only to be informed that my appointment is at 12:40pm and I am too early and should grab some magazines and wait. I am anxious about my appointment and look forward to my consult. With apparently now too much time to spare I begin filling out the light, one sheet paperwork, finish, then catch up on some reading as suggested by the office representative. An entire hour goes by without further acknowledgement or concern for me from Dr. Sigmans staff of about six women who sound as if they are all on lunch break. I decide to tap the glass to at least return the paperwork and handle insurance co-pay. Before someone returns to the glass, I over hear one of the cackling representatives from somewhere behind the glass take a call then relay the message to the office that hed like to get something to eat, therefore can any patients be rescheduled for about an hour. I am so upset when asked would I like to go shop at TJ Maxx (which is in the vicinity of their offices) or run errands for about an hour because the surgeon is running behind schedule? Having worked in the clinical area for docs and even surgeons I know the schedule can alter at times. However, the office staffs customer service was horrible! The women working in Dr. Sigmans office in my opinion are inconsiderate, showed no compassion for the sensitivity of surgery or my wasted time. I will not be returning nor do I wish for my surgeon to be Dr. Daniel Sigman, whom unfortunately I never got to meet. Funny, I dont recall the team of surgeons I worked with breaking for lunch while patients were left waiting times sure have changed!