A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Silcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Silcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Silcox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Silcox graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silcox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hal Silcox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Silcox practice?
- Dr. Daniel Silcox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Silcox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons.