Orthopedic Surgeons
5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 600
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-355-0743
Locations and availability (11)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wouldn't be walking  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

If it was not for Dr Silcox, I would not be walking today. Seven years ago, he was the only doctor who listened and responded. I had another doctor rupture two discs in my back doing "an experimental non-surgical procedure". I was not informed as to the risk, but I wish I saw Dr Silcox first.

|  This Doctor changed my life  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

In 1999 I injured myself at work. For several years I received pain management along with 4 surgeries by Doctors chosen for me by Workmans Comp. After suffering for 5 years, I was allowed to see a Dr. of my choosing. I made an appointment with Dr. Silcox. Upon first meeting him, I felt extremely confident that this was the one person that could do the most good for me. His professionalism, confidence, manner of speaking, and compassion told me I was in good hands. Dr. Silcox performed a Cervical Laminoplasty in December, 2004. That was 8 years ago and to this day I have had only good thoughts of the care given me during that time. Follow up visits were very thorough. He took his time to listen to me and every time I left his office I felt a sense of satisfaction that I was fortunate enough to have chosen Dr. Silcox to do my surgery. I have now injured my lower back. I have elected to have surgery instead of suffering through more pain management. I am, of course, asking Dr. Hal Silcox to perform the operation. I could care less if I have to wait 1 hour to see him, He is worth the wait.

|  Exceptional care  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Hal Silcox is the type of doctor we all want: caring, concerned, professional, knowledgeable, takes time to explain details, and above all, a man of faith. He will pray with you before your surgery if you ask him to. His manner put me completely at ease and I knew he wanted to help me feel better. My surgery was a great success. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
by Happy to be Believed on Sep 14th, 2010

I came to Dr Silcox with a work injury, thus he was suspicious of the injury. He ordered tests and within 6 weeks, I was having a spinal fusion done.He is very professional, answered all of my questions, took the time to really listen to me and took the necessary steps to fix the issue.I am very impressed with Dr Silcox, and I would recommend him. As a side note, all his staff are very warm and friendly, which is out of the norm for today's standards. Makes a refreshing change.

|  Just had surgery (ACDF) from Dr. Silcox  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2009

Dr. Silcox is a fantastic doctor. He is patient , knowledgeable and so approachable. I felt secure in his care and would reccommend him to anyone for surgery! Excellent experience!