Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad billing practice. Sloppy office/record keeping.  |  show details
by Thomas A. Miller on Oct 17th, 2014

I'm sure he is a fine doctor but his information for billing is very inaccurate. I was sent a bill from a billing company that was not mine. The person had my first and last name but nothing else was correct. be very careful when dealing with doctors in emergency rooms. This was a lazy way to collect money. Not only did I get this other persons bill but I am receiving bills from a collection agency. I find the billing companies contact a business called "Search America". They just guess that you are this person. Improper and very wrong information was given to the billing company by Dr. Silpa's office. After much research and talking to several people I find the person who should have been billed is homeless. Something was known at the time of service by this doctor. Careless record keeping by his staff caused us much distress. And to top it off we were told that Dr. Silpa has no office and not contact number available to the person they have attended in the emergency room. And they are not affiliated with the hospital as far as any liability is concerned. So according to Blake Hospital if something is not right with the treatment you receive they will not help and will give no information to assist you.

|  show details
by Nyssa Retter on Dec 9th, 2009

Dr. Silpa, and everyone I came in contact with at the Pinnacle Urgent Care center was wonderful. It was the very best experience I've ever had at a walk-in clinic in my entire life. Even when it was busy, everyone was kind and courteous, from reception, to triage, to treatment, to discharge. I'm telling all my friends to head to the Pinnacle to find out what ails them.