A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Silverberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Silverberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Silverberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Silverberg MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Silverberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Silverberg practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and New Tripoli, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.