Dr. Daniel Silverberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Silverberg?

Dr. Silverburg

Posted on June 5th, 2017

He told me my diagnosis High Grade Carcinoma from another dr in his practice. I felt so scared when I found out but he discussed all about and I understood. I felt ay ease and comfortable with him. I felt better to know what have etc. I am forever grateful he did 2 surgeries of my bladder cancer. He noticed I lived in Bethlehem and I said Yes. He said went to a school in area told me and I told him my grandfather taught there he said he knew him was his teacher. I was so happy he taught him math. It made me smiled I love my grandfather and thinking about cancer I trusted him and also was in good hands my Angel Grandad was watching over me. I loved that I met him but sadly cuz cancer. Thank you so much for helping me appreciate it! I am so grateful!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

One of the best doctors my husband and I ever met. He REALLY listens!!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Knowledgable. Listens. Empathetic. One of the best health care professionals I've encountered. Highly recommended.

Posted on February 14th, 2017