A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Silverman, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hillel Silverman MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Silverman practices Nuclear Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians.