A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Sim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spokane VA Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clamor Sim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Sim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sim practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.