A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sim
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Sim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spokane VA Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clamor Sim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Sim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sim practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.