A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Simon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Simon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Simon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Simon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Simon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Orange Radiologists.