A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Simpson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Simpson practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Boston Internists.