A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simpson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Simpson practice?
Dr. Daniel Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Simpson, Dr. Danny Simpson, Dr. Dan Simpson, Dr. Danilo Simpson