A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sipple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sipple, DABPM, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipple graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sipple has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sipple DABPM and DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sipple practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sipple has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sipple practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Rice Lake, WI.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists and Saint Paul Pain Management Doctors.