Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Sep 3rd, 2010

I was nervous before the injection, but he made me laugh and was very confident which helped me through it. What impressed me most was that he called me personally after my neck injection to see how I was doing.

May 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Sipple to see if he could help me with tennis elbow. It's been an on and off issue for years. He gave me a steroid shot and it has been very helpful and the most relief I have gotten to date. He took to the time to explain to me what was happening and how the steroid would work. He is patient and took two phone calls after the procedure to answer my questions. I really liked him and found him to be very personable unlike other Dr's I've seen in the past.

I never want to deal with this doctor again. show details I never want to deal with this doctor again.
May 2nd, 2010

I mistakenly overheard a conversation Stipple was having with another much more professional doctor. Never go see Daniel Sipple if you don't need to.

Oct 18th, 2009

Took the time to explain what I had, went over images, easy to talk to.

Professional, knowledgable, very kind and caring show details Professional, knowledgable, very kind and caring
by Dee Ruger on May 12th, 2009

I would recommend him in a minute. He is very caring and seems to know what he is doing. He is highly recommend by other doctors.

May 9th, 2009

Nice guy. Knew what he was doing and really seemed to care about me as a patient.