Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

where oh where are you show details where oh where are you
by RF on Mar 19th, 2016

Dr. Sipple was fantastic! !! Can anyone please tell me where he is at now sine Health east lost the best doctor they had? I have called a million times..no one knows.

Healtheast lost out show details Healtheast lost out
Nov 29th, 2015

Dr. Sipple was the best doctor I have ever seen. Healtheast should have done a better job holding on to him. He is no longer in Maplewood big loss for all of us especially Healtheast.

by Colin Jorgenson on Oct 7th, 2015

Dr. Daniel Sipple is a great medical provider (as you can see by my ratings). Each time I saw him, I was very impressed. He would always go above and beyond to accommodate me and my medical conditions. He is a great asset to any medical organization.

Where did he come from, Heaven? show details Where did he come from, Heaven?
by J.W. on Sep 18th, 2015

Best doctor I've had in my life. After multiple surgical opinions, Mayo Clinic, ump-teen medication trials, he did a radiofrequency on my sacroiliac joint that no one else ever offered me. Now I can walk and stand for 20 minutes and am able to live at home, no nursing home. Has a cut out poster of John Wayne in the office.

by Michelle Bonse on Aug 22nd, 2015

Best Dr ever! Where is he now? When I called for appt. (Healtheast Spine- Maplewood) they said he was no longer there and if that's the case I will go somewhere else!

After a through search... show details After a through search...
by watso on Aug 11th, 2015

I searched for two years from AZ, CA, CA and the found DR. Sipple with the help of a friend who is also a surgeon. I had many opinions and because of the pain was ready to submit to a wheel chair and pain pills. Thanks to the good natured genius of Dr. Sipple, I am now able to function fully...with no pain, and NO pills.

Sep 3rd, 2010

I was nervous before the injection, but he made me laugh and was very confident which helped me through it. What impressed me most was that he called me personally after my neck injection to see how I was doing.

May 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Sipple to see if he could help me with tennis elbow. It's been an on and off issue for years. He gave me a steroid shot and it has been very helpful and the most relief I have gotten to date. He took to the time to explain to me what was happening and how the steroid would work. He is patient and took two phone calls after the procedure to answer my questions. I really liked him and found him to be very personable unlike other Dr's I've seen in the past.

Oct 18th, 2009

Took the time to explain what I had, went over images, easy to talk to.

Professional, knowledgable, very kind and caring show details Professional, knowledgable, very kind and caring
by Dee Ruger on May 12th, 2009

I would recommend him in a minute. He is very caring and seems to know what he is doing. He is highly recommend by other doctors.

May 9th, 2009

Nice guy. Knew what he was doing and really seemed to care about me as a patient.