Dr. Daniel Skoglund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Skoglund?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Skoglund?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2010

I trust, and like him a lot. He is knowlegable and professional. He returns calls in a timely fashion and is helpful with medication issues. I like that he writes a short review of the session-with number's, title's, address, suggestions ect. so I won't forget. Staff is always very kind and helpful. I feel better after seeing him and his caring staff. Over the years I met with many different psychiatrist's before selecting this one. I've also worked as a psychiatric nurse for almost 30 years. He's a good Dr.!

June 18th, 2010

Professional yet very compassionate

I was referred to Dr. Skoglund by a friend who is very difficult to please, so when she told me how much she liked him, I knew it would be worth at least an evaluation visit. Long story short, I have been his patient for about as long as he's been in Austin.He is quite compassionate, empathetic, yet maintains his level of professionalism and integrity. Often we run over my "time limit" and he does not charge for this, he isn't a clock watcher. He truly listens to me and has treated my issues with medication appropriate to various needs as they have changed over the years. I have not ever found him boring, clueless, bland, or not up to date on current meds or therapy trends like another reviewer. He has neither over or under medicated me. he has returned calls promptly when an emergency arose. I cannot say enough positive things about him. I refer to him frequently. I work in the medical field and all too often see "cold fish" types. This does not describe Dr. Skoglund. Also, Jenny, who works at the desk is a very competent & kind woman. They complement each other well.

March 2nd, 2010

Dr. Skoglund is very generous with his time. My previous doctor maybe spent 15 minutes with me if I was lucky. The follow ups with Dr. Skoglund are scheduled for 30 minutes. I don't feel rushed.

October 27th, 2009

Very pleased with Dr. Skoglund

As opposed to the previous reviewer, I'm pleased with the treatment that I've received from Dr. Skoglund. Unlike some other specialists I have seen, Dr. Skoglund took his time doing a comprehensive review of my issues and he has been very helpful in discussing and evaluating potential medications including the latest advances in treatment. I recommend him highly.

July 21st, 2009

This guy just sucks. I've been to two psychotherapists in the area who agree as well. He doesn't have a clue, or much of a personality either. He is not an engaging person, and does not keep up with new medications his patients might benefit from. He also forgot to give me a list or psychologists in the area dealing in my type of problem, for about two years (I'm not kidding).

December 12th, 2014