inactive

Daniel M Skotte DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 14th, 2016
Great professional health care provider!
The staff and doctor were quick, friendly and very caring. I was immediately assessed, their lab give me results on the spot and I even bought my medication there. I was in and out with the greatest care and attention.

April 17th, 2016
Dr Skotte is very personable and very knowledgeable but his staff always seems to busy to cross the t's and dot the i"s : example they recommend a myriad of blood tests for a normal physical but there is no followup. When you call they say "we only contact you if there is a reason to". In other words you do not get to see the results. Staff also do not bother to check coverage on medical coverage so if you are not in network; buyer beware.

December 15th, 2015
I've seen Dr. Skotte twice, both times there was little to no wait and he was vary considerate and professional. His staff was easy to deal with, and I have had no trouble getting appointments.

November 11th, 2015
Staff is often unprofessional and discourteous. Wait times in lobby can exceed 45 minutes even if you have an appt. Billing doesn't seem to be correct based on type of visit; more on doctor preference.

April 27th, 2014
AFTER 4 VISITS I WAS TOLD HE DID NOT TAKE MY INSURANCE .. WHAT A SCAM .. SO THEN I HAD A BIG BILL.. I WOULD NOT TELL ANYBODY I KNOW TO GO TO HIM ..

November 27th, 2013
Poooooorrrrrrrrr Sketchy Billing and care.
Things I liked his location. Things I disliked was the bill I got for care a year after the care. The staff at his office changed and when I call or go there I am turned off. I was actually told to not bother his office when I called one day about a sore on my foot. Uneducated staff and poooor billing.

June 9th, 2010
Lazy
I was referred to Dr.Scotte by my surgeon for routine follow-up care and prescriptions.Didn't even seem concerned. Never even looked at my back just told me " There is nothing I can do for you but refer you to my friend. "I was charged for the visit plus the $25 Dollar CoPay. What a scam !