A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Skubick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Skubick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Skubick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Headache Disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Skubick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Skubick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Skubick MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Skubick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Skubick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Skubick practices Neurology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See North Wales Neurologists.