A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Skubick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Skubick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Skubick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Headache Disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Skubick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skubick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skubick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Skubick practice?
Dr. Daniel Skubick practices Neurology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Doylestown Neurologists.