A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Slonaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Slonaker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slonaker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Slonaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Johnson City Med Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andrew Slonaker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Slonaker practice?
- Dr. Daniel Slonaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Slonaker practices Internal Medicine near Erwin, TN.
See Erwin Internists.