Overall Review

March 21st, 2016
Been my doctor for years

February 29th, 2016
Dr. Sneed was a wonderful doctor to my wife. He showed genuine compassion and took the time to listen to her. We love him and his staff.

December 3rd, 2015
Patient for approximately ten years
I went through several family doctors before finally finding Dr. Sneed. I highly recommend him. He is compassionate and takes time to listen to concerns. He is diligent in finding the right medications and/or treatments that are effective for your diagnoses.

June 17th, 2013
Dr. Sneed
Dr. Sneed is wonderful. I have many health issues & he is very accurate with his diagnosis. He also refers me to specialists that are very good as well. Our family is happy to have him as our Dr.

March 22nd, 2013
Good Doctor
I have been going to see this doctor for about 3 years and I would recommend him to anyone. He is as good with children as he is with adults. He takes time to listen and he cares. All my visits to him have been without a doubt comfortable and he has always taken care of my needs and my family. I wish there were more doctors like him.

November 13th, 2012
Office staff is horrible
The doctor is nice, doesnt spend a lot of time with you. What bothers me is the rude staff members. Please retrain or reevaluate our payroll. They way they responded to a simple follow up phone call was highly unprofessional. Even upon a blood draw, attitude was given. Recommend fixing this...it affects the Doctors name..

May 4th, 2012
Horrible office staff
I sit here right now at 4pm on a Friday afternoon, VERY angry that they never returned the pharmacy call for a refill of cough medication - which I requested YESTERDAY. Now, I get to spend all weekend coughing. Think they'll be glad to hear from me on Monday morning? I'm firing this doctor - he is ok, but his office staff is AWFUL. Rude, condescending, abrupt, and absolutely uncaring.

July 14th, 2010
Greatest Doctor Ever!
I almost hate to give him a good recommendation, because then his office will be too busy for me get easily get in to see him. He has treated my 3 kids. Even though they are young, I take them to him when they are sick, because his hours are so convenient. He has referred me to 3 other specialists. All of whom are also excellent doctors. My son even had an allergic asthmatic reaction and he answered after hours so that I could get him treated with a nebulizer.

June 28th, 2010
An excellent doctor. He has always had time for me, and his walk-in policy is very convenient with my work schedule.

February 28th, 2010
Best Dr ever!
Dr. Sneed has been my Dr. for about twenty years, I would never go to anyone else!

May 11th, 2009
Excellent Family Doctor! Recommended
I've used Dr. Sneed for years. He has helped me manage my pain with my back for sometime now. He is easy to schedule appointments with, and returns calls the same day. I highly recommend this doctor!