Dr. Daniel Snow Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Snow?

tina

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I always had to wait. The staff is rude at times. The Dr's are adequate. They never seemed to care. Always in a rush.

Nothing but a runaround

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

If you take any medications, do not go to this doctor. He does not return pharmacy calls and is only interested in getting you into the office for a 5 minute appointment, for which you will have to wait interminably. It is almost impossible to get help over the phone. The number given is an answering service, which is polite but no help for medical matters. If they connect you to the actual office, the phone number is 301-251-9503. Then you will talk to the receptionist, who can make appointments but that is all.

Referrals

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I recently had some wood shavings in my eye and needed a referral ASAP so I could see an optilmogist. The staff told me that it would take 2 days to get one ! So I asked her....."What you are saying to me is that I have to have some wood shavings in my eye for 2 days ?" Her comment...."MMM HMMM". Horrible and non caring staff. Do yourself a favor and choose an office THAT CARES !

Good doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Snow. His old staff was very friendly and help since this new change new staff is mostly useless so I try to by pass them as much as possible and deal with the ones I know. Nevertheless, Dr. Snow is still the same doctor his listens, answers all questions I have and I always feel good about my visits. I just wish he would have staff in practice for himself, but I not changing physicians

Very Good Family Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Dr. Snow is a very good doctor. He has always been sincere and has taken very good care of my health. I would highly recommend him as a personal and/or family doctor.

Posted on September 15th, 2012

The staff (nurses, receptionists, doctor, lab guy) here are terrible, incompetent, and rude. I do not recommend this place.

AWFUL AND USELESS FRONT DESK STAFF

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Like one of the patient stated that "All the staff that used to get back to you in a timely manner or help you have been replaced with individuals that have been completely useless" Because of them I am planning to change Dr. Snow even though he si a good doctor. I don't know why he doesn't see how his staff are doing with the patients.

Very rude and unprofessional staff

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Frontt desk staff are worse than ever just because of them I will change the dr snow

get far far away

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I have been a long time patient of Dr snow and cannot for the life of me figure out why I kept going back to them. the staff there is god awful and all that whole office cares about is money. they will nickel and dime you for every little thing! Please stay away or you will wish you had!

Staff

Posted on May 29th, 2012

All the staff that used to get back to you in a timely manner or help you have been replaced with individuals that have been completely useless.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Front desk people are very rude and waiting is very long!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I like that he doesn't jump to conclusions. He lets you talk and describe your symptoms. Tells you what he is going to do and what the options are. Requests that you make another appointment for follow-up in xx days/months, etc. I have complete faith in Dr. Snow.