Dr. Daniel Snow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 26th, 2015
tina
I always had to wait. The staff is rude at times. The Dr's are adequate. They never seemed to care. Always in a rush.

August 22nd, 2013
Nothing but a runaround
If you take any medications, do not go to this doctor. He does not return pharmacy calls and is only interested in getting you into the office for a 5 minute appointment, for which you will have to wait interminably. It is almost impossible to get help over the phone. The number given is an answering service, which is polite but no help for medical matters. If they connect you to the actual office, the phone number is 301-251-9503. Then you will talk to the receptionist, who can make appointments but that is all.

April 23rd, 2013
Referrals
I recently had some wood shavings in my eye and needed a referral ASAP so I could see an optilmogist. The staff told me that it would take 2 days to get one ! So I asked her....."What you are saying to me is that I have to have some wood shavings in my eye for 2 days ?" Her comment...."MMM HMMM". Horrible and non caring staff. Do yourself a favor and choose an office THAT CARES !

April 1st, 2013
Good doctor
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Snow. His old staff was very friendly and help since this new change new staff is mostly useless so I try to by pass them as much as possible and deal with the ones I know. Nevertheless, Dr. Snow is still the same doctor his listens, answers all questions I have and I always feel good about my visits. I just wish he would have staff in practice for himself, but I not changing physicians

October 24th, 2012
Very Good Family Doctor
Dr. Snow is a very good doctor. He has always been sincere and has taken very good care of my health. I would highly recommend him as a personal and/or family doctor.

September 14th, 2012
The staff (nurses, receptionists, doctor, lab guy) here are terrible, incompetent, and rude. I do not recommend this place.

July 10th, 2012
AWFUL AND USELESS FRONT DESK STAFF
Like one of the patient stated that "All the staff that used to get back to you in a timely manner or help you have been replaced with individuals that have been completely useless" Because of them I am planning to change Dr. Snow even though he si a good doctor. I don't know why he doesn't see how his staff are doing with the patients.

July 9th, 2012
Very rude and unprofessional staff
Frontt desk staff are worse than ever just because of them I will change the dr snow

June 11th, 2012
get far far away
I have been a long time patient of Dr snow and cannot for the life of me figure out why I kept going back to them. the staff there is god awful and all that whole office cares about is money. they will nickel and dime you for every little thing! Please stay away or you will wish you had!

May 29th, 2012
Staff
All the staff that used to get back to you in a timely manner or help you have been replaced with individuals that have been completely useless.

May 24th, 2012
Front desk people are very rude and waiting is very long!

November 18th, 2011
I like that he doesn't jump to conclusions. He lets you talk and describe your symptoms. Tells you what he is going to do and what the options are. Requests that you make another appointment for follow-up in xx days/months, etc. I have complete faith in Dr. Snow.