Dr. Daniel So Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel So?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel So?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Best type 1 diabetic care ever 1

May 19th, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. So. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He is very much in demand. I'm very happy to have been directed to him by one of the surgeon's at the hospital.

January 13th, 2016

Enjoyed visiting with Dr. So.

November 23rd, 2015

Very Good Endocrinology & Diabetes MD

I have had numerous Endocrinology & Diabetes doctors over the years. Dr So gets to the point and answers all my questions and recommends the course of action when needed. Dr So is in the top two doctors I ever had treating my diabetes

November 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. So and staff for many years. I could not ask for better care !

September 11th, 2012

My experience with Dr. So was awful. After one blood test I was put on a pill for low thyroid level. My thyroid level was left unchecked in error for a period of 18 months at which time my level was unbelievably high. His answer was that the pill had nothing to do with it. I am not on any pill and my level is normal, but I'm left with a bulging eye. BE CAREFUL and no what tests need to be run.

October 28th, 2011

Pat

Dr. So is polite, a good listener, very perceptive of my medical needs, careful to ask the right questions in looking for a cause to a medical problem, and an overall gentleman. I would recommend him to anyone.... and I already have. Getting very good reports from those I have recommended to him.

April 25th, 2011

difficult to make an appointment but very satistified with Dr. So's clinical skill and the care.

March 4th, 2011

This office is the rudest doctors office I have been too and they cannot even schedule correctly.

September 28th, 2010

Poor listening skills

Asked me one question. Ignored or dismissed anything I told him. Talked at length about his theories about what he thought was going on with my health, but completely disregarded the input I kept trying to intrude into his monologue. Interpreted anything I said to support his ideas, with no interest in the facts of my condition or medical history. Seemed to pull information out of his own head (or someplace south of that). Terrible, depressing experience.

December 8th, 2009

Dr. So seems unable or unwilling to treat a pt. as an individual who might have thoughts in regard to his/her own treatment. He very much enjoys having and holding power over his pts. Do let his smile fool you.

June 21st, 2017