A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Soffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Soffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Soffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soffer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soffer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Soffer practice?
Dr. Daniel Soffer practices Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Internists.