Dr. Daniel Sohn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2016
Not worth the 6 month wait
After waiting 6 months to see him. He gave me two shots and left As he was leaving I said "wait! I have questions". Can I exercise? He said yes and left! I had more questions and wanted answers but he was gone.

April 14th, 2016
Told Me I Need to Live with my pain
After still dealing with pain from my knee surgery done by Dr. Sohn for over 2 years, I finally went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion. The staff from Dr. Sohns office was not very nice to me during this process. The new doctor worked with me for a year and determined I would need to have the knee surgery redone. During the 2nd surgery, the doctor cleaned out a lot of "stuff and bone fragments" left from the 1st surgery. I am doing so much better now that I have had the 2nd surgery and I have seen progress, unlike the 1st surgery done by Dr.Sohn.

December 25th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. Thorough in his explanation. Shows compassion.

October 17th, 2015
Gets the Job Done
Dr. Sohn was friendly and answered all my questions. He provided alternatives and suggestions for care of my broken foot. However, he seemed to question surgical techniques used by my surgeon in Chicago, IL, where I had bilateral hip and knee replacements. Felt his ego was in conflict with true intelligent doctoring. Questioned anterior approach to hip replacement, which, I believe, should be the only way to perform a hip replacement. Not sure why this office seems to view this kind of surgery negatively. Also questioned my doctor's choice to keep my knee cap in place. Rumor has it Dr. Edwards has bumbled a few surgeries. Ego, again, gets in the way of progressing forward and learning from mistakes. Dr. Sohn is the better choice, just wish he had a firm handshake.

July 18th, 2015
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr Sohn is quick and to the point. Explains the procedure process very well and listens to you. He is very caring and attenative. I had a knee replacement a couple years ago and my knee now has been super. I highly recommend Dr. Sohn for any kind of orthopedic surgery. I tell everyone about him who tells me about their joints.

September 16th, 2013
Shoulder
Dr. Sohn did surgery on my right shoulder about 8 years ago, everything went perfect. Unfortunately, I now injured my left shoulder with a fall. He is a very direct and to the point Dr. which I personally like. I would suggest him to anyone in need of his services.

June 9th, 2017