Dr. Daniel Solomon MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 52 reviews

February 9th, 2017
Personable and Caring
I have had both shoulders repaired by Dr.Solomon. He is so easy to communicate with and very patient and thorough with explaining complicated procedures. Nice guy, great surgeon😷👍🏻.

February 7th, 2017
Wish I had been able to go out of service for my revision. I believe that I would have been able to avoid the fourth surgery on the same knee. Thank you Dr. Solomon.

January 19th, 2017
Superb follow-through. Excellent doctor-patient communication. I can recommend Dr. Solomon without reservations. I have been a medical professional for 40 years with tremendous exposure to physicians in our area. You will be happy with his expertise and his team.

December 13th, 2016
Great communication with him and follow-up.

October 23rd, 2016
Travel Professional
A great experience with a super very professional team of doctors and their assistants! I am expecting a full recovery! The follow-up care is beyond what you will find anywhere in the medical profession!

October 18th, 2016
Torn Labrum
Dr. Solomon was great - his team is wonderful and I am healing well after surgery 2 weeks ago

August 23rd, 2016
Dr Solomon and his team have provided me with exemplary care throughout my injury process, from time of injury to post surgical care. Dr Solomon is extremely skilled and a wonderful Doctor. I can't praise him and his team more. Thank you for taking great care of me. I refer all my injured friends to this practice and Dr Solomon.

August 19th, 2016
Wonderful physician in all ways. Listens, truly caring, kind, smart, great diagnostician and surgeon, and was even way more helpful (and hopeful) explaining some related problems than the neurologist I'd seen. The best.

June 22nd, 2016
Best Orthopedic Dr. EVER!!
I have had both of my shoulders repaired by Dr. Solomon and both turned out great! I would recommend him to everyone!

April 19th, 2016
President & CEO
Excellent doctor and surgeon. Outstanding credentials and perhaps more important he has an excellent bedside manner which seems to get lost in many medical practices today. Dr. Solomon can practice anywhere and be successful and we are fortunent that he is here in Marin. They do not get much better than than Dr. Solomon and I highly recommend him without any reservations or concerns.

April 13th, 2016
Fantastic surgeon, positive, honest, patient
I would definitely choose Dr. Solomon again. My frustrations pre surgery were all tied to office management. I had a severe shoulder injury but my first 3 appointments were with the doctor whose focus is knees. i lost 8 weeks of critical, painful treatment time. Even the hand off to the correct doctor took 3 weeks. Then a month to schedule surgery. Triage quality intake person needed to get the ball rolling much faster. I an still in early recovery but very optimistic. Dr. S team checks in daily and responds immediately (via email).

March 23rd, 2016
Long time patient
I can't say enough of how much I'm please with Dr. Solomon...We tried all conservative measures as I requested and once I decided to go with the surgery, I fell like I'm going to make a 100% recovery. I have referred family and friends and they too are pleased.