A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sommers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel N Sommers MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sommers has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sommers practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.